parent resources & Forms
- Application for Re-Enrollment
- Before/After School Care Information & Forms
- CANTS Background Check Form
- Digital Citizenship Program
- Handbook 2018-2019
- Handbook Acknowledgment Form
- Lunch Ordering (please scroll down)
- Medical Forms
- Morning Drop-Off & Afternoon Pick-Up Parking Procedures
- Photo Permission
- Physical Education Form
- PowerSchool Resources
- School Medication Procedures
- Supply Lists 2018-2019
- Tuition & Book Fees 2018-2019
- VIRTUS Online Training
*PARKING Lot protocol:
student safety is our top priority! please be a great role model and follow the procedures outlined below. Thank you.
Please keep in mind that the school would not be able to provide sports programs and many school sponsored events without the help of you – our dedicated volunteers. Therefore we require each school family to fulfill a minimum 15 volunteer hours from May 2018 to April 2019. Otherwise a $350 fee will be assessed.
*IMPORTANT: Before volunteering, please make sure that you are Virtus-trained and have completed a background check through the school office. If you are not or if you are unsure about this process, please print and complete the Background Check form below and contact Mrs. Monika Rosol -Family Relations Coordinator- at email@example.com or at the school office (773) 283-2311. Thank you!