Why choose St. constance school?
Christian values form the foundation of everything we do. Students share and celebrate their faith together and grow to become compassionate individuals who give from their heart.
Prayer is integrated into the classroom on a daily basis
Students attend mass once a week
A special school liturgy is planned by the students once a month
Students prepare for their sacraments together
Our rigorous curriculum is designed to challenge and support students help them make discoveries, ask good questions, use technology wisely, and become more independent thinkers.
Recognized by the State of Illinois and the Archdiocese of Chicago for Academic Excellence
Many students earn placements in selective enrollment schools and competitive Catholic High Schools
Students consistently win regional and state science fair medals and handwriting awards
Students who are excelling have the option to move ahead in specific subject areas
Title One Program available for students who need extra help
After school homework help
Spanish, music, gym, art, library and computer classes
Full and part-time preschool programs are available to fit your child’s needs
OUR CLASSROOMS ARE EQUIPPED WITH NEW CHROMEBOOKS AND IPADS THAT TIE INTO WHITE BOARD TECHNOLOGY TO ENHANCE LEARNING.
- Students benefit from a modern computer lab and iPad station
- Children are encouraged to use technology while learning
- Each class works independently to master new technology tasks parallel to each grade level. Students have access to BrainPOP and IXL Math at home and in the classroom to bolster achievement
SMALL CLASS SIZES
Our small class sizes create a sense of community in addition to offering several advantages.
- The average ratio of students per teacher is 15:1
- Teachers are able to work with each child to make sure they master the curriculum and feel comfortable with new skills
- Students develop the confidence needed to succeed
NEXT GENERATION SCIENCE STANDARDS
ST. CONSTANCE STUDENTS BENEFIT FROM A SCIENCE PROGRAM THAT MEETS NEXT GENERATION SCIENCE STANDARDS.
- Students learn through experimentation, observation and inquiry-based analysis
- Many students have won silver and gold medals at regional and statewide science fairs
- Each classroom K-4 is equipped with Foss Science Kits for interactive learning
- Upper division students benefit from our SEPUP Science program through our partnership with Loyola University
STUDENTS LOVE OUR AFTERSCHOOL ENRICHMENT CLASSES. A RANGE OF OPTIONS GIVES STUDENTS THE OPPORTUNITY TO BROADEN THEIR HORIZONS AND GROW NEW SKILLS. TAUGHT BY OUR FACULTY AND TRAINED PROFESSIONALS, CLASSES FOR 2017-18 INCLUDE:
- Lego Engineering Club
- Martial Arts
- Chess Club
- Bell Choir
- Piano/Keyboard or Guitar Class
- Young Rembrandts
- Science Club
- Homework Help Club
- Sports & More